Bendix Ultimate+ brake pads provide even greater stopping power utilising an advanced ceramic formulation.
The high friction formulation adds advantages including low dust generation, low braking noise and even greater
resistance to brake fade at higher temperatures.
High performance, low dust & low noise!
Bendix Ultimate+ pads have exceptional stopping power, which means shorter stopping distances and significant resistance to brake fade at high temperatures.
Ultimate+ pads are recommended for fitment to front and rear to provide maximum performance. Ultimate+ pads are totally responsive to your driving style and provide total control when it matters. They offer excellent pedal feel and are ideal for performance driving, freeway driving and back road navigation
Advanced integration braking technologies!
Bendix leading technologies, including the Ultimate+ ceramic friction material, offer advanced friction performance. Featuring the original Bendix Blue Titanium stripe for out of the box friction and the latest ceramic technology that delivers the ultimate confident braking experience.
- 25% higher than OE stopping power with quieter braking and smoother performance
- Improved wear life of brake pads and rotors
- Low Dust, Low Noise Ceramic Technology
- Improved friction out of the box and reduced brake fade
- Designed to be matched with Bendix Ultimate Rotors*
- Can be used with other Bendix brake pads
Stopping performance safety test
Bendix Ultimate+ brake pads have been comprehensively tested to meet or exceed leading high performance standards. Bendix Engineering tested Ultimate+ against market leading competitors to SAE J2522 Dyno Performance test as a direct comparison. Key performance aspects of all materials are shown in the graphs below.
HIGH PERFORMANCE COMPARISON CHART
High performance stopping power
Ultimate+ utilises class leading ceramic technology developed and manufactured in Australia and features the following.
- Ultimate+, the latest development in Ceramic technology, high performance, low dust and low noise
- They deliver a consistent pedal feel all day long
- Designed for performance driving with excellent fade resistance
Blue Titanium Stripe
The exclusive Blue Titanium Stripe promotes the mating surfaces of the pad material to the rotor during the bedding-in process. No bedding-in means you save time and money.
- Blue Titanium Stripe requires no bedding-in
- Saves you time and money in your workshop
- Delivers stopping power straight out of the box