Bendix Ultimate Sports & Performance Disc Rotors
Behind every Bendix Ultimate disc brake rotor lies OE expertise, leading technology and precision engineering so you can put your foot down with confidence™. Bendix Ultimate rotors offer the very latest in braking technology and manufacturing processes. Innovative technologies like, HIGH CARBON METALLURGY increases brake performance and stopping power, Diamond Tip Slot that is specifically designed slots and v-shaped dimples to more efficiently expel gasses, dirt and water and SwiftFit Coating is a protective zinc coating which allows for faster, easier installation, Bendix rotors are the perfect complement to the extensive Bendix brake pad range. These leading technologies combined with Bendix’s unparalleled experience and absolute quality assurance ensure the Bendix brake disc rotors are ready for the demands of today’s vehicles and beyond.
- Improved heat dissipation.
- Noise dampening characteristics
- Smoother braking feel
- Higher thermal conductivity removes heat faster, reducing fade.
- Maximizes pad to rotor contact for stronger initial bite
- Enhanced iron provides better noise suppression for reduced NVH
- Performance improvement & fade
- Reduction degas through dimples
- Slots clean pad & face de glaze
- True one rotor fits both sides (bi directional)
- Diamond tip increases pad bite & self-cleans
- Great pedal feel for instant response
- No cleaning required before fitting.
- No corrosion
- Unlimited shelf life due to Swift Fit surface protection
- No vibration caused by corrosion